Lots of things about goals!
- Brains and how they manufacture problems when they aren't being creative
- Moving from survival goals to intentions that mirror the expansive nature of the universe
- My personal story of paying off $26,000 of student loans in one year
- Hacking your motivation mechanism using simple Excel charts
- Overcoming apathy (i.e. finding a friend who can purposefully piss you off enough to jolt you out of it)
Again, I am by no means a goal fanatic, but it's nice to achieve one every once in a while. And dorky charts really do make a world of difference
- Emilia Ann
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes/Apple Podcasts: Search for "Life with Emilia Ann"
Listen on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/emilia-ann/life-with-emilia-ann-episode-17-goals-and-intentions