David and I drove to Toronto this weekend to see Matt Kahn speak live and it blew us both out of the water. I was so so so excited to share about our experience I asked Jay if I could come in today to record. I hope the insights and gifts we received translate and get passed on to you!
We go on a journey though some pretty cool concepts and tools:
- What it's like to be empathic/energetically sensitive and how that may affect your life
- All you need to do (breathe, love thyself and bless others)
- Bless others with either the opposite of what your feeling or with whatever feeling you would like to create more of in your life
- The two different spiritual paths (Hint: one is for narcissists and one is for the energetically sensitive. You may be on the wrong path. I have been.)
- Healing the dark night of the soul
- Give your dreams, yourself and your problems space
- What grief really is and how the people and animals you love help you to heal
Love this podcast.
Please listen to it and heal. I hope it helps soften the edges of your heart from too many years of self-criticism. I hope the content makes you feel as peaceful as it does for me.
May you be blessed with a gentle awakening into the light.
- Emilia Ann
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes/Apple Podcasts: Search for "Life with Emilia Ann"
Listen on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/emilia-ann/life-with-emilia-ann-episode-32-empathic-healing-matt-kahn-recap